Monday, December 3, 2012

Chris Brown back on Twitter

There are so many people in not only the United States but the entire world that absolutely hate Chris Brown for what he did to Rhianna on that night.  I am a Christian and I don't at all condone domestic violence or even couple arguments, I always believe in forgiveness. I believe in a second chance.  However, the public at large believes in stoning him saying, "he should never be allowed to make music ever again in his life." It's sad because I'm starting to believe. He's been in more scandals than any R&B star that I have known of other than R Kelly. He's been in more scandals than gangster rappers. His latest scandal unfolds before all of our eyes via twitter with an angry repulsive comedy writer Jenny Johnson. I heard of this war of words through SourceFed on YouTube. Their title reads, Chris Brown Cyber bullies Comedy Writer.


'

Before this, I was thinking the public hates him because he's a black man who committed a crime. When I looked at the Charlie Sheen incident and how he was praised for being an idiot because he was quote, "funny!" and "winning!" I thought our society doesn't even realize it's stupidity. I hope we don't die because of it. Why can't both be ridiculed? There are countless Caucasian actors who have been apart of domestic assaults and get no grief. They should be subject to the same fire as Brown. Today, I still feel that way, but Chris isn't helping his own case for redemption.

In a recent interview with Big Boy, the cocky singer talks about he still doesn't know what he should do if it be gospel or something like that. Yes, Chris, you have so many God-given talents, use them for encouragement of the saints.

Because of this, CB or is reps felt the need to take his twitter down. Only few days later did he make his return. This reminds me of the time this all went down in 2009. Chris Brown continued to promote his music amid the assault only taking a few months hiatus. Brown would have been better off suited taking three years away from everything or at least one to allow time to heal himself and as a respect to the public. I feel, he should be even more vocally involved in speaking against domestic abuse and articulate how it destroyed a relationship that will never be the same. Brown shouldn't have come back so quickly with songs of explicit content and the famous song,"Look at Me Now". He should have gone on Healing Camp and talked it out with someone. He should have transformed his image completely taking clubbing, smoking, and drinking out of his  young lifestyle. Maybe then he wouldn't look old as. . . Maybe he would have more understanding from the public. Maybe he would change the world around him. I'm saying this not because I hate Chris Brown but because I care about human beings. I know that in any given moment anyone of us could turn into monster. So he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I'm not one of those Cheese Burger haters, but I am by no means condoning any of his actions. He should esteem himself as a man of influence and that everything he does a young boy living in Virginia will copy him. Disrespecting another human being should not be tolerated. As a celebrity you should just think of your zeros and turn the other cheek. As a human being, you should think of how you would feel if someone attacked you. You should realize those verbal assaults are just cries for help like a dog locked in a kennel barking for help. You should be a human being and turn the other cheek.



1 comment:

  1. i like his songs though..but i like more of those kpop boys,they really do have a cool fashion style which i find mostly on the site of yesstyle.

    ReplyDelete